Tuesday 10 May 2011

This is my enter page for our main website with our own
animated heart pumping.Made using Final Cut Express.

This is my get involved page with pictures of our
volenteers and information on how to get involved.

This is my facts and advice page with our home doctor
Dr Wells telling us what she believes will help you lead
a healthy heart problem free life.


This is my donate page. Our donation box is linked to paypal (link below)

This is the pay pal website where donations can be made.
This is my contact us page with our contact details,
and there is an area provided where people can
leave comments and feedback. 

This is my where does you money go page which shows
people where their money goes.

This is my research page showing our latest research
breakthroughs, with some of the countries most
tallented and knowledgable research scientists.

This is the my local shops page with information about
our shops and images of our volenteers and our shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment